- Thermal Imaging Inspection – Thermal (or infrared) Imaging is a technology that allows Full Circle Home Inspections to show you things about your home that no one can show you using other inspection methods.
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection – An assessment of your existing home to address any issues prior to selling, which will help you maximize profit and minimize problems.
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspection – Complete inspection of a home being considered for purchase, which will identify any issues prior to taking ownership.
- New Home Inspection – Make sure everything in your new home is working the way it should before you close.
- Move In Certified – The sellers confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement and that there are no known safety hazards.
Indoor Air Quality Services
- Radon Testing – Testing is the only way to make sure your family is not exposed to this dangerous gas.
- Mold Testing – A thorough inspection of all areas for excessive moisture or humidity and for any possible mold presence.